Sunday, March 6, 2011

REVERSE EVOLUTION

Tonight while skyping with one of my besties, Divah, she mentioned that she planned on (one day soon) purchasing a pair of gorilla shoes. I'm sure they have a real name but for our purposes 'gorilla' or 'monkey' shoe works just fine.
NO, they're not shoes that gorillas wear and NO, they're not even shoes with pictures of gorillas on them. Apparently, Gorilla Shoes are ergonomically designed to mimic walking barefoot.
So while I imagined my friend wearing these new shoes an image of her walking past the while house in them, dragging her knuckles on the ground, while making monkey noises made me laugh out loud.

All this technology and evolution of shoes that are meant to help your feet, and now we go back to this??!!

REVERSE EVOLUTION I SAY!!!

at least i know what to get her for her upcoming birthday......
(and i'm sure if i tried them i might like it... but that's besides the point)



No comments:

Post a Comment